I am not a scientist, but these arguments do not need a great scientific knowledge to comprehend. This theory, which is taught in our schools and universities as almost fact, has so many problems with it that it should be considered be taken out of text books. But, it remains, not because of the evidence, but because of the only other alternative: creation. Here are my top 10 reasons for rejecting this theory.
- No transitional fossils found (part one species, part another)
- It’s direct link to the evil work of Hitler and eugenics (the “purifying” of the human race)
- Irreducible complexity (popularized by Michael Behe and his book “Darwin’s Black Box.”
- It’s inability to answer, “How did life start to begin with?”
- No evidence of non-living matter transforming into living matter
- It’s inability to explain where the information code came from in the DNA
- It can lead to racism (promoting one race can be better than another)
- Fossil records speak against the theory.
- When an organism mutates (evolves: micro-evolution), it losses DNA information (i.e. – poodles can never be bred back to a wolf. They have lost the DNA necessary to make that happen). Evolution proclaims that DNA information must be gained.
- It’s “survival of the fittest” mentality opens the door wide for people to forget the weak, sick, and poor for the sake of advancing the human race, which is just a banner which really means, living for one’s own self, advancing one’s own self, even if it means walking over the needs of others.
My next post will give 10 biblical reasons why I reject the theory of evolution.